Brigantine Chamber of Commerce- The mission of the Brigantine Beach Chamber of Commerce, since it was organized in 1926, has been the joining of merchants and professionals to enhance the business marketplace and be a united voice on public issues which impact you.
Marine Mammal Stranding Center
- The Marine Mammal Stranding Center (MMSC) is a private non-profit organization based in Brigantine, New Jersey. Since the Center’s founding in 1978, staff and volunteers have responded to over 3610 calls for stranded whales, dolphins, seals and sea turtles that washed ashore on New Jersey beaches.
Brigantine Golf Links- Just over the bridge from Atlantic City's legendary Boardwalk & Casinos, the barrier island of Brigantine boasts New Jersey's best Scottish Links golf course, The Links at Brigantine Beach - a true taste of Scotland at the Jersey Shore!
Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Center
- It's Atlantic City, NJ, and it's better than ever. Casino gaming. Spas. World-class entertainment & nightlife. Fine dining. The Atlantic City Boardwalk. Golf. Fun attractions. Ocean & fishing. Water sports. Shopping. Any way you look at it, Atlantic City guarantees fast-paced excitement and non-stop activities. Year-round, day or night, whatever turns you on about a destination, Atlantic City's got it.
Brigantine Beach Official Website- Learn all things about Brigantine! City Council Agenda • Brigantine Community Center Emergency Management Online • Brigantine Fire Department • Beach information
Shore News Today
- Weekly news publication for Brigantine and all surrounding South Jersey Shore Communities.
Atlantic City International Airport
- The Atlantic City International Airport is recognized for having the shortest wait time of all New Jersey airports, as well as a speedier in-and-out time than the Philadelphia International airport. The airport records a rising number of passengers annually and is capable of handling major carriers and more flight frequencies.
New Jersey Transit
- NJ TRANSIT is New Jersey's public transportation corporation. Its mission is to provide safe, reliable, convenient and cost-effective transit service with a skilled team of employees, dedicated to our customers' needs and committed to excellence. Covering a service area of 5,325 square miles, NJ TRANSIT is the nation's third largest provider of bus, rail and light rail transit, linking major points in New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia.
Riptide Bait and Tackle
- Riptide Bait & Tackle of Brigantine is owned by Andrew and Tania Grossman and was created by a fisherman for the common fisherperson!
North Point MarinaNorth Point Marina of Brigantine is owned by Donna M. Vanzant, and is a minority owned Corporation. Whether your looking for a slip, rack service, repairs on your boat or motor, boating supplies, or fishing equipment North Point Marina can accommodate you.
Jolly Roger Marina
- Since 1986 Jolly Roger Marina of Brigantine has been a family owned and operated business. Their goal is to offer a friendly, professional environment that allows you to be comfortable and confident that you will be getting the best service and help that you can find.
Brigantine National Wildlife Refuge
- Forsythe Refuge's Brigantine and Barnegat Divisions were originally two distinct refuges, established in 1939 and 1967 respectively, to protect tidal wetland and shallow bay habitat for migratory water birds. In 1984 they were combined under the Edwin B. Forsythe name, in honor of the late conservationist Congressman from New Jersey. Its value for the protection of water birds and their habitat continues to increase as people develop the New Jersey shore for our own use.
Atlantic City Cruises
- Cruisn 1 is United States Coast Guard licensed, inspected and certified to carry 150 passengers. The enclosed portion of the main deck has a bar and galley, wide panoramic windows, wall-to-wall carpeting, upholstered seating, and is encircled by a full walk-around deck with ample external seating. The upper deck can be fully enclosed with perimeter seating offering great vistas and a large, airy environment, ideal for dining, dancing, entertaining or holding meetings. The enclosed upper deck and lower decks can be heated to accommodate cruises year round.
Captain Mike's Highroller-daily fishing trips
- Welcome to Highroller Fishing. Captain Mikes 50' pontoon boat is Atlantic City's only back bayparty boat. It is USCG certified for 61 passengers. We catch fluke, bluefish, weakfish, stripers and more! So bring the familyaboard Captain Mike's Highroller for a great time!
NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife
- The N.J. Division of Fish and Wildlife is a professional environmental agency dedicated to the protection, management and wise use of New Jersey's fish and wildlife resources.
Historic Gardner's Basin- A unique feature of the Historic Gardner’s Basin as an attraction is it’s accessibility via watercraft. Boaters from throughout the area visit the Basin regularly for its restaurants, the Atlantic City Aquarium, the Crafters Village and other amenities.
Brigantine Aquatic Center
- The Brigantine Aquatic Center is dedicated to provide a safe environment for the novice to serious swimmer. Our staff is especially focused on teaching children to be safe in and around water while providing a caring and fun atmosphere. Our instruction will also include proper swimming techniques to help make all swimmers more proficient. We will also focus our attention on aquatic fitness via water exercise classes including special class for seniors and arthritics.
Absecon Lighthouse-This historic lighthouse - one of the oldest in the United States and the tallest in New Jersey. With a special 36-plate Fresenel lens built in Paris, the kerosene-fueled lighthouse flame was magnified dramatically with its white light visible 19.5 nautical miles out to sea.
SeaTow of Brigantine and Atlantic City- Whether it is towing, jump starts, fuel drops, radio checks, navigational assistance, travel information or many more of the available Sea Tow services, rest assured that Sea Tow Atlantic City / Marco Island will have you covered.
Fish Finder II- The Fish Finder is celebrating 23 years of service on Brigantine Beach, NJ. Back bay fishing at its best on the calm back bay waters of Brigantine Island. The Fish Finder II is a 46 Ft. Catamaran that can accommodate 40 passengers. Reservations suggested.
Brigantine Police Department
- The Vision of the Brigantine Police Department is an enhanced quality of life for those we serve through excellence in law enforcement activities. It is these men and women who provide quality services to the citizens of our city, and their work has caused our community to be twice named one of the safest cities in the United States.
Atlantic City's Boardwalk Hall
- Historic Boardwalk Hall has played host to a sparkling list of dazzling entertainers and knockout sporting events throughout its 81 year history. A premier entertainment spot for visitors and residents alike, this unique seaside arena has helped to solidify Atlantic City's reputation as the "Always Turned On" entertainment destination of the Northeast.
Historic Town of Smithville
- Welcome to Historic Smithville and Village Greene. Our village is open every day of the year except Christmas. It's a wonderful place to shop and stroll. Enjoy the views, cafes, restaurants and shoppes. Find a one of a kind gift or just relax and have a cup of coffee.
Noyes Museum of Art
- Opened in 1983, The Noyes Museum of Art was the vision of local entrepreneurs Fred W. and Ethel (Lingelbach) Noyes, Jr. who were avid art and antique collectors. The Museum boasts a serene lakeside setting adjacent to the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge and is located minutes from downtown Atlantic City and dining and shopping at Historic Smithville Village.
Stockton University- Founded in 1969, The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is one of America’s most distinctive public colleges, consistently ranking among the nation’s finest educational institutions. Stockton offers bachelor's and master's degree programs, and a doctoral degree program, all designed to challenge the best and the brightest: our students.
Atlantic Cape Community College
- Atlantic Cape Community College is the region's preferred choice for higher education and professional training and a leading catalyst for economic and workforce development. The College anticipates and fulfills regional educational needs, strengthening our community's economy, and partners with K-12 and higher education institutions to create seamless educational pathways.
Atlantic City Aquarium- Welcome to the Atlantic City Aquarium! During your visit, you will learn about the various sea creatures found throughout our facility, beginning with our Mid-Atlantic Ocean tank. You will tour our 750 gallon hands-on Touch Tank. Here, you will have a unique opportunity to interact with crabs, sea stars, sea urchins, and many other smaller inhabitants of the ocean, touching a variety of local invertebrates as well as other beach residents. On the second floor, you will enter the world of sharks and rays. In our 900 gallon shark and ray touch tank, they will meet two types of rays, cownose and southern, along with bamboo sharks, and we are sure that these friendly creatures will captivate you!
The Atlantic City Weekly
- Published every Thursday, the Atlantic City Weekly has been the dining, entertainment, nightlife, and community news source for the AC region for more than 36 years. Established in 1974, this award-winning publication remains the area's most widely read guide to nightlife. 609-646-4848
Steel PierSteel Pier offers fun filled thrills for the entire family. Make sure you take a chance at one of our many amusement games or just stroll along the pier taking in the sights and sounds. 1000 Boardwalk Atlantic City. 866- 386-6659.
Weichert Realtors Brigantine Realty
3312 Brigantine Blvd. Brigantine, NJ08203
Phone:609-377-9932 Cell:609-377-9932 / Fax:609-266-8858 Send a message
Equal Housing Opportunity. This material is based on information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete and should not be relied on as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice.